18 March 2013
Land - 1185.00 m2
A magnificent c1883 Victorian manor home of rare aesthetic heritage significance, this grand property embraces a history of unrivalled grace and elegance. With stunning original appointments, yet retaining ample scope for further enhancement, this is a rare opportunity to possess a property of undeniable pedigree literally metres to the heart of Summer Hill village.
* On a massive level parcel of approx. 1185m²
* Currently configured as three separate residences
* Ideal investment, substantial rental income potential
* Separate 2 level Coach House and servant's residence
* Sunny rear north aspect, adjoins sweeping parklands
* Timber floors, high ceilings, mosaic foyer, fireplaces
* Private gardens, for/informal entertaining options
* Short stroll to Summer Hill Village, schools & station
Get in contact with one of our agents if you would to book an inspection or simply have a chat about this wonderful space.