8 December 2015
You'll be immediately impressed by this grand apartment located on the top floor, north-east facing section of the highly regarded Woolstores Apartments: arguably the best position in the complex and located right on Darby Street, the cultural hub of Newcastle only moments to beaches, boutique shops, restaurants and entertainment.
* Two spacious levels - both with north facing balconies
* Top floor balcony enjoys sweeping city views
* Multiple living and dining areas: one formal, the other informal
* Stunning atrium style balcony ideal for entertaining
* Large, timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Two additional bedrooms on the upper level with built-in robes
* Bathroom in excellent condition with spa bath and separate shower
* Secure, lock-up garaging for two vehicles; internal laundry
* Professionally managed strata in well established building community
With multiple living and dining areas, there is plenty of space in this multi-storey apartment. On the downstairs floor, the large formal living and dining area opens onto a light-filled balcony, while the second, informal living area - connected to the kitchen - is carpeted and features fresh, white walls.
The spacious kitchen is beautifully presented with timber cabinetry, plenty of cupboard space, a stainless steel oven and tiled splashback. The bathroom is also in excellent condition and features a spa bath, separate shower and timber vanity.
Three bedrooms make this apartment suitable for families or couples. The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in robe, while the two additional bedrooms on the upper level both have built-in robes.
On inspection, you'll see the pinnacle of this apartment is its outlook. The top floor balcony offers sweeping views of the city while the second balcony is designed in an atrium style with stunning floor-to-ceiling glass doors, plus enough room for alfresco dining and entertaining in style.
This beautiful apartment is a rare opportunity to not only join a highly regarded building community amidst the buzz of Darby Street, but to also enjoy top views in a high quality home.
Get in contact with one of our agents if you would to book an inspection or simply have a chat about this wonderful space.