27 February 2015
Positioned on an expansive 1310sqm (approx.) north facing block within footsteps of Parsley Bay, this is a truly rare opportunity to acquire a landmark residence in blue-ribbon Vaucluse. It features a selection of voluminous living spaces that open to alfresco terraces, a swimming pool plus a cabana/guesthouse with a kitchenette, while the grand master suite has a separate study, walk in wardrobe and ensuite and leads to a balcony overlooking the manicured garden grounds. This prestige property provides an impressive entertainers' retreat, complete with a 3-car garage, 6-8 off street car spaces and a private driveway.
- 4 bedrooms + media, 7 bathrooms, 3 car LUG + 6-8 off street parking
- Generous interiors plus superb in/outdoor flow
- Tri-level home of solid double brick construction
- Granite kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Cellar, billiards room, media/5th bedroom
- Lift, integrated C-Bus plus sound system
- Gas fire places, ducted air con, video intercom
Get in contact with one of our agents if you would to book an inspection or simply have a chat about this wonderful space.