12 September 2018
Land - 581.00 m2
Building - 255.00 m2
Enjoy waking to spectacular views over Buraneer Bay from your master suite in this modern, west facing three-bedroom home in one of 'The Shire's' most sought after locations.
Or better still, enjoy the sunset with family and friends in the free-flowing entertainment areas, while the kids enjoy the sun-drenched pool and backyard.
This unique home also features the option to utilise the lower level as a self-contained apartment or teenage retreat, with its existing bedroom, ensuite, living area and kitchen.
- Large ultra modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan lounge/dining room flowing out onto the entertainer's balcony
- Master bedroom includes walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
- Large second-bedroom with built-in-robes, balcony overlooking Buraneer Bay and views to the east over Gunnamatta Bay
- Third-bedroom occupies the bottom-floor with ensuite and separate living-quarters and kitchen
- Office/Study or possible fourth-small bedroom with built in robes
- Timber floorboards and tiles throughout the living areas
- In-ground pool with landscaped entertainment area
- Brand-new ducted air-conditioning throughout
- New lighting and fresh paint throughout
- Spectacular water views from living areas and bedrooms across Burraneer and Gunnamatta Bays
- Secure double carport behind an electronic gate
- Strong tenancy in place
Get in contact with one of our agents if you would to book an inspection or simply have a chat about this wonderful space.